We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
– Information you provide to us when you register with our website, products/services, and/or applications including your first name, last name, e-mail address, physical address(es), telephone number(s), company name, website URL(s), job title, years in business, company facebook, company twitter, company linkedin, product interest, marketing budget, industry, department, and number of employees.
– Information you provide when you subscribe to a newsletter or other periodic report or notification that we provide, including first and last names and an email address.
– Information about your visits to and use of the website, products/services, and/or applications including how you use these such as the timing, length, frequency, and pattern of use, and the pages, screens, or other displays of information looked at by the user.
– Information that you provide to our Client Services Representatives for publication on the Internet, including first name, last name, e-mail address, physical address(es), telephone number(s), company name, company history, employee history or biographies, website URL(s), and/or images.
– Uat System uses the information you provide us in the following general ways: service provision, service improvement, contact, research and promotion.
– If you provide Uat System with your email address, you may be contacted by Uat System for marketing and campaign update purposes. When you become a Uat System customer, you will be subscribed to our automated campaign update emails. If at any time you do not wish to receive e-mail from Uat System in the future, you may unsubscribe.
– In order to unsubscribe from a mailing list, you may choose any of the following options:
– Follow the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email you’ve received.
– Contact your client success team or our customer service and ask to be unsubscribed from automated marketing and/or campaign update emails.
– Remove yourself from Uat System automated campaign update emails by visiting our unsubscribe page. We will promptly update your preferences for this email address.
Please be aware that if you are a Uat System’s customer, a member of our client success team may continue to manually contact you via email for administrative or informational purposes, including follow-up messages regarding business transactions between Uat System and yourself. By law, such messages are not considered to be commercial e-mail.
– Uat System will not sell your email address and other personal information to any third parties. We may disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to the following third parties, for the purposes specified:
– Agents. We use a third party payment processor. If you sign up for our products/services we will share your first name, last name, physical address and credit card information with the credit card processing agent. These agents can retain, store, and use this information only for the purpose of making the recurring monthly payments necessary to retain your products/services with Uat System as outlined in your product/services contract.
– Service Providers. We use third parties to provide some online publishing services, business citation management, website hosting, customer relationship management, marketing analytics, and keyword research tools. If you sign up for our products/services, we will share information about your business and industry to the extent necessary in order for the third party to provide those services. These service providers do not retain, store, or use the information for any other purposes.
– Other Disclosures. We may also disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you when we are required to do so by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website, products/services, and/or applications.
We store your data in a secure database provided by third-party vendors and hosting partners that is equipped with the necessary hardware, software and storage to perform the services you request. We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
– Uat System’s products/services, and/or applications permit you to update the personally identifiable information that we have collected from you that is specifically used within the services provided to you by Uat System. You can make updates to this information by contacting customer support. Updates can be made to your first name, last name, e-mail address, physical address(es), telephone number(s), company name, website URLs, company facebook, company twitter, company linkedin, and industry, which may be used in the services provided to you by Uat System.
– Uat System’s website does not maintain a process by which you can review and make changes to the personally identifiable information we collect from you.